News & Announcements
Thanks for your interest in MCTV!
If you are not a resident of Methuen, and you are producing a show in another access station, you can submit your program to MCTV under the following conditions.
- You need to have a Methuen resident make the request to air your program. We have a form that both you and the resident sign off on before we can accept the program. Click here to download a PDF version of the form. You can request forms and additional information by contacting MCTV.
- You need to find the Methuen resident. If you don't know anyone in our community, we have no responsibility to find someone for you. Airtime is a precious commodity and for use by our residents only.
- Your program should be of genuine interest to our community. To see if we already have several shows in your genre, check our program schedule! If your show is covering something that a Methuen resident's show is already covering, chances are if you send in your program unsolicited, it will be put aside and forgotten. Sorry!
- If you have a show where a Methuen resident is featured, ask them to sign off on the form. If we don't air the entire series, we could at least air the episode.
- All programs must be submitted on DVD, MPEG or Quicktime formats. We can also download programs from established services such as PEG Media or CMDN. The Producer or Sponsor is responsible for any fees. Note: DVD's must be "single title" and contain only one episode each.
- Submission must be accompanied by a cover letter to assist in the organizational process. Please indicate the exact length of the episode.
We wish you success! And thanks again for your interest.